Saturday 21 May 2011

Some humans (Viking, retainer, wizard and "unidentified")

I never used humans in Warhammer Fantasy Battle, but I did play a couple of humans (and dwarves, and a halfling) when we engaged in a spot of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. This probably explains the names painted along the bases. I also went through quite a phase (probably inspired by articles in White Dwarf) of painting grinning faces on shields and using Fimo clay to model bases as cobbles. I don't think the paint job is horrific on these so I might leave them as is. Man with Axe (Max Hertz) is actually a Viking called Nitric (SOL link)  and the wizard is here. I haven't managed to identify "Orlon" (whose tab is unreadable but ends in "man") or the unpainted figure whose tab reads "Retainer". Any ideas gratefully received in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment